Schwarzkopf Essence ULTÎME Omega Repair Intensive Mask review

I love having long hair, although the downside of it is the split ends that seem to haunt me everywhere I go. I asked the girl who cuts my hair if anything can be done about it, and she said that I could use a hair mask, but apart from that I'd have to suck it up. Dammit.

Anyway, a while ago while I was at the drugstore, I found this new line from Schwarzkopf and as I have good experiences with the brand, I thought I'd try this hair mask. Apparently it is made in collaboration with Claudia Schiffer, but does that make it worth it? Let's find out.

I have the Dutch version, but some research has taught me that the product is available in the UK as well. It promises to rebuild your hair and prevent split ends. The back of the packaging even claims that it prevents 95% of split ends. We'll see about that. There is no ingredient list on the packaging, but instead you do get Claudia Schiffer's signature. Aww yeah.

When I opened it up, I was welcomed by the most delicious smell in the history of smells. Seriously, this stuff smells heavenly. If I could, I would sniff it all day, but that would be weird so I restrained myself. I used this product after I used my shampoo and conditioner. I took a little bit of the product and I applied it all over my hair, rubbing it in for a minute before I rinsed it out. Did I mention how good it smells yet? It smells SO GOOD. Seriously, I can't stress that enough.

Conclusion

But, does it prevent split-ends? Nope it doesn't. I've been using this product twice a week for the past 3 weeks, but I still suffer from split ends. If your goal is to stop your hair from splitting like Moses split that sea, then you should not buy this. However, it does make my hair shine and feel smooth and I have the feeling it does make my hair a little stronger. Plus, the smell. It cannot be stressed enough!

If you do not believe in miracles but do want a product that takes care of your hair, this is definitely worth buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment