Review: Essence Cookies & Cream Hand Balm and Blush


Everybody loves Cookies and cream. If not, you are super lame. Just kidding. Anyway, I do love myself some cookies, so I was super excited when I found out Essence had a new limited edition collection which was all about cookie heaven. I bought the hand balm and the blush and I will tell you what I think.


First off, the hand balm. It promises to moisturise my fragile hands and will make me feel super comfortable. Awesome. I like the sound of it so far. It will leave everything smoothed and smells like cookies. Double win if you ask me!

The cream is white but not extremely thick which is good as that way it's easier to put it all over your hands. It does melt quite quickly and as promised, it is not greasy at all. Major plus there! And most importantly, does it make me want to eat my own hands? Damn right it does. It really smells like cookies and cocaobutter and the smell is quite long lasting. Perfect if you adore the smell like I do, not so much if you're not into this kinda thing.



There is only one blush in this collection, or at least there was only one for sale. This one's called Cakepop, That's Top! and it's a pinkish/peachy colour that looks rather lovely.

Shabam! This blush is very pigmented. It does tend to fall out a bit which does make things a bit messy but it doesn't fall out when you put it on your face which is a good thing. Pale-faced ladies, like myself, should not be too excited when putting this on as it is very pigmented on your face as well, which can easily make you look like a clown. It's wise to blend it very well.

There we go. It gives your face a healthy glow and looks gorgeous. And the best thing is that it is super cheap too!

Essence Cookies and Cream Hand Balm: €1,99
Essence Cookies and Cream Blush: €2,99

If you want to check if Essence is available near you, check: http://www.essence.eu/us/products/store-finder/ 

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Check out my blog it would mean a lot to me

    wonderfulworldoflilyrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete