Model for an afternoon

A few weeks ago I went down to a store where they held free photoshoots. I love modelling, even though I don't have that much experience with it, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to channel my inner Doutzen Kroes.

When my friend and I arrived at the store, there wasn't that much to do. I asked the make-up artist if they had been busy already, but she said that before us, only one guy had had his photo taken. Anyways, they put is in clothes from the store. At first the saleslady thought it was a brilliant idea to put me in fancy sweatpants, but even the extra small size resembled a tent for me. This never happens before but let's say it was not a big success. Later on they just put me in jeans and it was muchos better.

I had my make up done by a makeup artist and of course asked her for tips and tricks. Then it was my turn to pose. It was a bit awkward as the store was still open so random people walked in and stared. So yeah, awkwardness all around. Anyways, one photo was posted on the website of the store and I got sent a full body version of it in a very small size.


It was a lot of fun though and I think I will try to do more modelling stuff in the future. If only I wasn't so short. Booooo!

Question: Have you ever been a model for a day?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete