Look of the day: All Shook Up




Today is Saturday and Saturdays are special! So I decided to post my outfit of today. I was going all rockabilly rock chick, with the legendary Elvis on my shirt. You know you can't go wrong with that.


Sorry for the lack of shoes. I didn't realise until after I was done taking pictures that my shoes were missing on this shot. Well, things like that happen. 

For those who are interested where the clothes are from:

Tshirt: H&M Divided
Jacket: Only True Collection
Faux leather pants: Vero Moda

For my make up look, a golden smokey eyes, I used the following products:

- Naked 2 Palette. Colours: Halfbaked, Copper, Tease and Snakebite
- L'Oreal Blackbuster Eyeliner (will review this very soon).
- Rimmel Day&Night mascara.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in the colour Rose Beige.
- Gosh Eyebrow powder.
- Rimmel Apocalyps in the colour Celestial.

Hope you enjoyed this. I'm thinking about doing a tutorial for this make-up look. Let me know what you think.

And a little music for the Saturday afternoon:

1 comment:

  1. I love your look! You look so pretty and the outfit it great :-)

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete