Get to know me in 48 questions



I realised I only started this blog about a week ago and I'm really enjoying it so far. I thought it would be nice to share some more information on who I am, and thus I found this tag with 48 questions. Ready? Let's go!

1. What time did you get up this morning? I got up at 10 am this morning. I have a day off and am incredibly lazy at times. Usually I wake up earlier but then I just lay around for half an hour, thinking I should REALLY get up now. Oh the struggle.

2. How do you like your steak? Medium I guess. I rarely ever eat steak. I don't like it pink but I don't like it too well done because then I feel like I'm chewing on a cardboard. I'm quite a diva when it comes to my food, I guess.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 300: Rise of an Empire. Basically I wanted to go because I hoped Gerard Butler would come back to life. He didn't. It was quite bloody too but the guys were hot. But then they were mauled to death. Bummer

4. What is your favorite tv-show? Well, It used to be How I Met Your Mother, but the series ended forevah last Monday. Despite the fact that everybody and their mother complained about the finale, I did really love it. Let's see, I now also watch The Blacklist. I only started watching it because James Spader is super awesome, but I am really into it now. I also started watching Game of Thrones after everybody said I had to watch it. I caught up with all 3 seasons in 2 weeks which is an accomplishment I guess. I do really like it though.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? The UK! I love the UK. Everytime my plane lands at London Stansted, I feel like I'm back home.

6. What did you have for breakfast? I had four crackers with walnut cheese (which is cheese with walnut in it) and a boiled egg.

7. What is your favorite food?I am a very big lover of all things food. I am not sure I have a favourite dish really. Argh so much to choose from.

8. Foods you dislike? Anything intestine related. I had people who tried to feed me Haggis once. It did not happen.

9. Favorite place to eat? As long as the food is good, I don't really care where I eat. But I do like nice cosy restaurants.

10. Favorite dressing? I don't have a favourite dressing.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A super cool bicycle and my darling Ford KA, which I nicknamed Shaniqua.

12. What are your favorite clothes?  I love dresses. I am definitely a dress kind of person. I don't care how uncomfortable a dress is, if it looks amazing, I'm sold.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I have a massive bucket list of places I still want to visit, which mainly includes almost every country in the world. I do really want to go to the USA though.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full of course.

15. Where would you want to retire? In a nice hut in the woods.

16. Favorite time of day?  Afternoon. I tend to be most active then.

17. Where were you born?  In a small town in the wonderful Netherlands.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  I don't watch sport. So dull. But if I have to choose I'd say football.

19. What is your favorite fragrance? Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.

20. What is your favorite face cream?  I'm still trying out a lot of products to find the one thing I will want to slap on my face forever. I am now using L'Oreal Triple Active.

21. Favorite baby/kids products? I don't have kids yet but I do like Zwitsal products. I think it is a Dutch brand, but my god, it smells delicious. I am a sucker for smells.

22. People watcher?  Yes. Whenever I can. I am fascinated by people.

23. Are you a morning or night person? I'm one of those annoying morning persons. Sorry.

24. Do you have any pets? Yes! I have a 10-year old Rottweiler named Sonja. She is my everything.

And my dad also has some cripple Chihuahuas. They are still super fierce.

 25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Not yet, but who knows what the near future will bring.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A Pokemon Master. Don't judge me.

27. What is your favorite memory?  I have so many good memories that I can't possibly pick one. I do still smile when I think of the time I sang on stage with Mika, and then I fell and took the entire choir down with me. Good times.


28. Are you a cat or dog person?  A dog person. Definitely. I like cats but only owned by other people.

29. Are you married?  Nope.

30. Always wear your seat belt?  Yes! Kids, be safe!

31. Been in a car accident? No.

32. Any pet peeves?  I'm incredibly impatient at times. Also I tend to correct people's grammar mistakes all the time. Even though I make quite some mistakes as well. Comes with being an English student I guess.

33. Favorite pizza toppings?  Mozarella

34. Favorite flower? Roses and lilies.

35. Favorite ice cream? Cookie dough. Yum!

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chinese. Even though I have no idea what I am eating half of the time.

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Twice. Third time's the charm, they say.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Bloglovin!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have a credit card. Thank god. But I would definitely go crazy on asos.com and beautybay.com

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I spontaneously helped out at a high school last week who needed a hand with an English project. It was a lot of fun and I might have acquired myself an internship for next year. Awww yeah.

41. Like your job? I do!

42. Broccoli?  Meh. Will do.

43. What was your favorite vacation?  Road tripping with a couple of my best friends. We went to Belgium, Spain and Portugal. Lovely. And family holidays in Spain were great too.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  My mother.

45. What are you listening to right now? Nothing. But now you mention it, I should start playing some music.

46. What is your favorite color? Red, purple and green. I can't pick one.

47. How many tattoos do you have?  I have no tattoos because I am shit-scared of needles. I do like tattoos when they are well-down. They can be real pieces of art.

48. Coffee drinker? No I'm not. But then again, I am not really into hot drinks. I do miss the opportunity to be all hipster at Starbucks though :(.

That was it. I hope you got to know me a little better. I had a lot of fun answering these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment